Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida's commercial loan officers will work closely with you to provide lines of credit, term loans, commercial real estate mortgages and letters of credit to meet the financial needs of your business. We also have broad expertise in construction and land development financing. Terms can be flexible and pricing will be competitive to make each project a success.
Lines of Credit
- Lines of credit provide funds to finance accounts receivable, inventory and other short -term borrowing needs of your business
- Flexible repayment plans based on the cash flow of your business
- Provides easy access to borrow and repay funds
- Term loans can be used to purchase machinery, equipment and other long-term assets for your business.
- Competitive interest rates
- Repayment terms may be fixed monthly, quarterly or annually based on the item financed and the cash flow of the business
Commercial Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial real estate mortgages may be used for the purchase, renovation, construction or addition to any property used for commercial, retail, industrial or multi-family purposes.
- Rates and terms are established with monthly or quarterly payments amortized for periods up to 20 years.